1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished purchasing a very nice semi-auto Maxim 09/21 and tripods from fellow Forum member Waorani and need to build up some cash reserves so a few things need to go. I figured I would offer this to my fellow forum members and if it doesn't sell I will move it to GB at a higher price.

This is a very nice MK IV Vickers MG Lensatic Dial Sight, everything is correct on it and everything works properly. Sight sets up perfectly on zero marks on dials, liquid level is in perfect condition, friction releases in perfect order with good spring tension, and Lensatic sight is bright and clear. This is a very hard to find MKIV version.

Included with the sight is the bronze mounting bracket for the gun which the sight mounts to and a really nice custom painted steel display stand with engraved brass name plate for use in the man cave to show off the sight when gun is in the safe.

I am asking what I think is an extremely good price of $1,250 plus actual insured shipping to the buyer’s location for this rare item.

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it. SOLD to Fractal - PAID and SHIPPED

Sewing machine Machine Machine Machine tool Machine Machine tool Auto part Scientific instrument Automotive engine part Auto part Carburetor Machine Automotive engine part Metal Brass

Note: IMA Sells the Bronze brackets alone for $249.95 - http://www.ima-usa.com/original-british-vickers-mmg-dial-sight-bracket-bronze.html

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Wow, 1 hour and eighteen minutes. Must have been priced too high. :rofl:
Great deal there Fractal.
CaptMax

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yep!

I was just excited to see one at a price I could afford and at a time when I had the funds to make it happen! Now i just need a transit chest and levels for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts