1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun in box with Accessories

Side View with drum (drum not included but available for extra price)

Side view with optional drum and Buttstock Detached (Drum not included but available for extra price)

Factory Manual, sling, and warranty cards

FS a NFA Registered West Hurley 1928 Thompson machinegun package. Was NIB when I purchased it and has running issues common to NIB West Hurley Thompsons. Gun is missing the rear flip up leaf sight.

Package includes:

West Hurley 1928 Thompson machinegun with 1 SRT Arms urethane buffer installed and Wollf Gunsprings recoil spring already installed in the gun.

Inner/Outer factory shipping boxes.

Original factory manual, sling, warranty card, and three factory sealed 30rd stick mags. One of which was opened by me at time of purchase.

NOTE: Drum shown in picture is not part of the package deal but is available for sale for and additional $400.00 to the buyer.

Terms:
SOLD AS IS with no warranty. Gun will transfer on a form 3 from my dealer to yours. Buyer agrees to pay his/her transfer taxes, his/her dealer transfer costs, shipping, handling, and insurance costs. Buyer agrees to sign sales agreement and will receive a copy signed by both parties. Payment to be made up front to start transfer. Sale will only be made in compliance with all state, local, and federal laws. Gun available for inspection with advance notice.

Please ask any questions before committing to buy because all sales are final.
Email is the quickest way to reach me. Email me at [email protected] for any questions or by phone at (606) 325-0519

1 - 1 of 1 Posts