1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just like the title says, I acquired some more lever type ruptured case extractors. Everyone says that these will work for .308, 8mm as well as 30.06. Hopefully you will never need to use one but here they are. $15.00 will get you one shipped!

I have a few wrenches for the 1917A1 tripod. These are the M5 manufactured by the ATLAS MFG. CO. of St. Paul, MINN. Ordnance Drawing A165 441. These are NIB $20.00 shipped all spf

I also have Mitten, Heat Protective, for changing hot barrels, mostly for guys with M60's or M2 .50 cals. Still, it doesn't hurt to have one of these around $10.00 each individual mitten (not sold as a pair) shipped

I have a GI Beer Can flash hider for sale $75.00 plus shipping spf

USGI A6 Bipod. The bipod has 2 same side legs (that's how I got it). $250.00 plus shipping

USGI A6 Butt Stock....no izzy markings! with a clamp $75.00 plus shipping

USGI 30/50 PINTLE WITH GI nut and bolt $75.00 plus shipping spf

USGI 30 CAL T&E, COMPLETE, good condition with a little rust $200.00 plus shipping

USGI 50 CAL T&E, COMPLETE, exc. cond. $200.00 plus shipping

Email me at [email protected]. I'll be away most of Sat 8/5 at a gun auction. I accept paypal and postal money orders. There is a fee for using paypal. Thanks guys

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slapshot,

No, I don't have any pics. And, it's unlikely that I'll get time to take any. With the responses here to this ad and the links deal I'm working on, I just don't have time. I'm a one-man-show and some days I feel like a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest!

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
37 Posts
What does a beer can flash Hider go on?

I have on of the 1919 Water cooled kits here. Will this flash hider go on it?

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
703 Posts
wrenches for the 1917A1 tripod

I'd like one of these please, email sent.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys

The list has been updated and I think I've emailed everyone. If I missed you, email me again at [email protected]

Big Mark....I don't know if the beer can would fit one of those kits. That's a question for the manufacturer. But, the beer cans are sold.

Thank you all!

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
703 Posts
I sent an email re: case extractors too Rob. Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Got the pintle yesterday, it looks brand new. Thanks Rob.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts