1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the "whole enchilada" kits that Orin sold some time ago. All parts included for a semi build. Internals are milled, & trigger already installed. Includes 80% plate & rivets. I believe this was parked by ORF & rust has started to bleed through in a few places. Not bad but needed to be mentioned. Paid $850 + shipping & just trying to get my money back. No profit here. Shipping will be from zip 47862 by UPS. Will also trade for parts kits I don't already have. Still need Thompson, Bren, & several others. Will also consider misc other items. What do you have?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a thompson kit I am still a little shy on wanting to get rid of but is that what you are wanting to trade for. It is one of the newer imported ones (1928 w/ lyman sights) savage made and really nice with one ding on the buttstock would probably steam out also has the finned barrel.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i'd give you an unissued polish ppsh with complete torch cut receiver and a zb 30 that needs a buttplate (same as mark 1 bren) for the works, one mag each. shipping costs on each of us?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts