1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Rare Romanian 7.62x25mm Brass Cased FMJ in the original 1224rd Tins. 1980s Surplus. Does not get any rarer or better than this. $525.00 per spam can. Am looking to trade up or down toward Transferrable Machineguns or Pre-Sample machineguns. And if it's a good deal possibly post sample machineguns. Also have 1919a4 parts, and a TNW M230 Kit for a 1919a4. Also have cases of 7.62 Belgium made by FN Herstal for $650.00 Belgium ammo can not included. Mainly looking to trade for machineguns but let me know what you have I might be interested.

Not for sale where prohibited. I charge actual shipping costs. Payment via USPS Money order or if you want to pay with credit card add 4%. Please message or email me for shipping quote. If you have a machinegun to trade let me know.

Charles Cox owner of Viking Arms Ashland, KY.
FFL/SOT
[email protected]

Shop Phone (606) 922-8954

Cell: (606) 922-8954

View attachment 12935 View attachment 12936 View attachment 12937

Attachments

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Charles,

your 10 mins away from me... in all the years on this board... & all the build partys & get togethers done in our area.... how have we never met?

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno. I've met a few people off the board over the years. Probably wouldn't be at the build parties because the only 1919a4 I've ever owned was a full auto transferrable. But I have met a few people off the board. Feel free to come by the shop if you get a chance and let me know who you are on the 1919a4 board. My shop has been open since Nov 11 2014 so I haven't been open long. Shop is open Tues-Sat 11-7.

Thanks,

Charles

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
i will stop by for sure!

555th, Big Al & quite a few other guys live pretty close to you.

you had a pretty good price going on your 5.56.....

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Look forward to seeing you and bring as many friends as you want. After I became a Class 3 I decided to sell my transferrable 1919, and all the accessories for it. So I will be selling parts kits, spade grip, links, and a bunch of accessories in the next couple of months. Been gathering up all my parts and accessories for the last couple of weeks.

As for 5.56 yeah try to keep my prices as low as I can.. Also have a pretty good deal on Belgium 7.62Nato FMJ 1980's surplus. Selling it for $650.00 per case.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes FN 7.62 Belgium is 1000rds per case in 50rd boxes for $650.00 per case plus shipping/handling insurance. Plus 4% if using a credit card. Ammo can is not included. Though for the can collectors I might be tempted to sell one or two for the right price.

Hello,

FN 7.62 is 1000 per case ??

Thanks !!

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you post a pic of the TNW kit? Thanks:)
Sure can here you go. Some of the pics are of me holding my DLO Registered Full Auto gun with the kit installed. Another is with the feed chute attached to the gun with the M230 kit installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Any chance you could post a pic of how the trigger linkage works on that thing? How's the trigger feel?
Is it really long or just a 12 pound pull?:tongue:

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's kind of a pain to put the thing together for pics, and you really can't see the trigger engagement when you do put it together. Basically when the unit is installed; when you pull the trigger it causes a small bar to move up and engage the trigger in a similiar fashion as the butterfly grips do. Basically pushes the trigger in place of how your finger would. There is an adjusting screw on the trigger mech for adjusting the travel of the trigger engagement bar to adjust it to your own trigger. Basically you keep adjusting it until it reliably engages your trigger. I don't have any experience with the semi guns so I don't know if there is any difference between the semi and the full. I had it installed on my FA DLO.

I know on my FA DLO I used the M230 setup in both 3006 and 7.62Nato. It was a lot of fun. Reason I am selling off my M230 kit is I am going to be putting up my FA DLO gun for sale before too long to raise money for other projects. So I am going ahead and parting out the accessories for it.

Let me know if you want it.

Thanks,

Charles

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
No problem. I do appreciate you taking the time to check it for me and for the mechanical description.
:):):):)

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Id take 1000.00 shipped for the M230 kit and the 3 extra barrels. Payment via USPS money order. Or Walmart money order. Add $5.00 for the Walmart money order as they charge me to cash it. Or if you want to use credit card add 4% as the $1000.00 shipped price is discounted for cash.

Let me know if you want it.

Thanks,

Charles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts