1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up for sale or trade some of jestisms fine suomi's 80% receivers in the reduced id for semi builds. I am looking to trade for a demilled dp28 receiver, cfs psh kit, or anything gun related of at least equal value. These sold in the last group buy for 140 so i will let my extras go at group buy price plus s&h. Anyone with anything interesting to trade please let me know as these will only collect dust around my shop.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never2much said:
I'm interested in one. Do you have the bolt also?
No i dont have any of the converted bolts but they are or will soon be running buys on bolt conversions at weaponeer. I have 2 on hand and a couple on the way.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tanker,
I have 5 total and i just heard that the 4 bren kits i bought from mgs were due out of customs in 2 weeks so all my time will be devoted to the brens. If you wanted all 5 i could let them go for the group buy price and i will cover the shipping. I am mostly interested in kits. i would be interested in a cheap shooter svt, ljungman, or other semi 7.62x54. I have 2 mint svts that i dont like to handle but i would like to find an old beater to hunt with. I have an entire room stashed full of stuff i've ordered out of shitgunnews from sarco and inertordnance so i am a collecter of about anything lol. I got a bunch of the ppsh's all makes and models but i am always a sucker for them. I dont have any more ak or fal kits i traded all them off so i wouldnt mind something like that. anyways let me know. My email is [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.