1919 A4 Forums banner

wts wtt semi suomi 80% receiver

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  minuteman1970 
#1 ·
I have up for sale or trade some of jestisms fine suomi's 80% receivers in the reduced id for semi builds. I am looking to trade for a demilled dp28 receiver, cfs psh kit, or anything gun related of at least equal value. These sold in the last group buy for 140 so i will let my extras go at group buy price plus s&h. Anyone with anything interesting to trade please let me know as these will only collect dust around my shop.

#4 ·
TANKER....the Vietnam combat tanker vet. How many receivers do you have for sale or trade. I've got a couple of buddies and we might take them all. BTW...my son has been in the Marines for 17 years now. He's a CWO2 in Avionics working on, or should I say now delegating work on Hueys, Cobras, Apaches, Blackhawks, Seaknights, Chinooks, ect. He was in the first Gulf war and is now heading back for another tour, leaving next week for the area around Jordan. He loves his job...keeping the helos flying. Let me know on the amount of receivers you can part with. Also what you might want to trade for ? Most of my gun collection is military, of course. TANKER

#5 ·
tanker,
I have 5 total and i just heard that the 4 bren kits i bought from mgs were due out of customs in 2 weeks so all my time will be devoted to the brens. If you wanted all 5 i could let them go for the group buy price and i will cover the shipping. I am mostly interested in kits. i would be interested in a cheap shooter svt, ljungman, or other semi 7.62x54. I have 2 mint svts that i dont like to handle but i would like to find an old beater to hunt with. I have an entire room stashed full of stuff i've ordered out of shitgunnews from sarco and inertordnance so i am a collecter of about anything lol. I got a bunch of the ppsh's all makes and models but i am always a sucker for them. I dont have any more ak or fal kits i traded all them off so i wouldnt mind something like that. anyways let me know. My email is xmarinevet@yahoo.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.