1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my German WWII Police Dagger and Helmet to fund another project. This is the nicest I've ever seen and bought it many years ago because of their condition.
The helmet is size 55 and is all original except for the decals which were placed over the originals which were defaced. Defacing the decals was common practice after the war due to nobody liking the Nazis.
The dagger is beautiful and is marked P.D. Luchenloss, the scabbard is marked 1939 New Ulm and has good stitching on the back unlike most encountered. The pictures speak for themselves and I prefer not break up this set.
Price is $1050 shipped with insurance and will be sent USPS Priority mail. Payment by discreet PayPal or personal check. Thanks for looking.
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Defacing the decals was common practice after the war due to nobody liking the Nazis.
If it was in Germany after the war and not a GI bringback, the swastika were likely defaced because it's illegal to display in Germany. I found all sorts of stuff in Germany that had it removed the 7 years I lived there.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If it was in Germany after the war and not a GI bringback, the swastika were likely defaced because it's illegal to display in Germany. I found all sorts of stuff in Germany that had it removed the 7 years I lived there.
Ok, so it was post war Germany who didn't like the Nazi's. :rofl:
If I am out of line on these would someone please tell me. I am going by what I paid several years back so I should be in the ballpark.
CM

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shameless bump, open to offers.
But please don't insult me or I will have to respectfully decline.:rolleyes:
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to move these items. Lowered price.
$995 shipped to your door.
CaptMax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts