1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my WWII Russian mortar as I have other projects that need completion. It has been blasted, smoothed, primed and painted. It is in great shape and has many Russian markings on it. I also have the mortar sight that goes with it. There is no barrel or base plate included. This would make a great black powder project or display. IMA had these for $2800 awhile ago, not sure if they have any left. Looking for $800 plus actual shipping cost. This is a heavy item but will be packed very well so it arrives safe to you. Can also deliver to the Knob Creek show in April provided it is paid for in advance. No trades please. These are hard to find and there are no more coming into the country. USPS money order or "discreet" PayPal preferred.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Are the tubes and base plates hard to find?
There was a tube at the Creek last year, don't believe he sold it. MG Charlie had it for sale. Not sure about the base plates as I haven't looked for one.
If I end up keeping it I will convert it to a BP mortar as I did with my US 81mm. These are a riot to shoot!!!

Nirvana, PM replied to.

I should also add that first to respond with an "I'll take it" followed by a PM will get it.
Also if you don't mind waiting until the Knob Creek show I could deliver it there for free.

CaptMax

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SPF's "Thank-you".
As always, "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back". :D
CaptMax

1 - 8 of 8 Posts