1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very nice solid, unmolested, and complete with all partitions and leather straps/handles wooden WWII Australian Battalion Spares Box for the Vickers MG. Very hard to find these days especially in good condition.

$550 plus actual insured shipping. Been a long time since I have seen one of these up for sale and often they are badly cracked, water damaged, or commonly missing the partitions.

First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it. As any questions BEFORE you say you will take it.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
My God man do you ever turn the board off? You are getting faster lol and yes you're still a 🤰nice grab.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Rats...!!! When this hit the board,I was out splitting the wood from a tree that I sawed up yesterday. That's a heck of a Father's Day present for yourself;;;!!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
My God man do you ever turn the board off? You are getting faster lol and yes you're still a 🤰nice grab.
I got lucky. I saw that @paintmanmatt has posted and was checking out his wares and clicked the NEW button and up popped @redroth 's post. Just good timing.

Rats...!!! When this hit the board,I was out splitting the wood from a tree that I sawed up yesterday. That's a heck of a Father's Day present for yourself;;;!!
Happy to have it. It'll come with me to shoots. Not kidding, I actually use this stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts