1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up to 3 extra 1919a4 trunions I am will to trade for 3 MG34 complete buttstock assy's. I am willing to trade 1 for 1. Same condition trunion for same condition buttstock assy. And sorry I wont sell trunions outright, I am having a hard time finding MG34 buttstocks assys at a reasonable price. If you dont need trunions I have other 1919 and 1917/1928 and M2/m3 parts for trade. email direct at ajmdreammg42(remove this) @ yahoo.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have up to 3 extra 1919a4 trunions I am will to trade for 3 MG34 complete buttstock assy's. I am willing to trade 1 for 1. Same condition trunion for same condition buttstock assy. And sorry I wont sell trunions outright, I am having a hard time finding MG34 buttstocks assys at a reasonable price. If you dont need trunions I have other 1919 and 1917/1928 and M2/m3 parts for trade. email direct at ajmdreammg42(remove this) @ yahoo.com
I've got an MG34 buttstock assy, and would trade for a 1919 trunion. Let me hunt it up tonight and I'll send a pic. email me direct @ [email protected]

Paul
07/SOT

·
Registered
43 Posts
MG34 buttstock

Yeah I have one. Never could get the damn TNW trigger bs to work. Need that trunion. You were'nt kidding.. I looked too and wow. Will send pics. SO you want the buttstock, buffer assembly and screw right? Do I have to part with the big spring?

Oscar C.
Texas

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have one. Never could get the damn TNW trigger bs to work. Need that trunion. You were'nt kidding.. I looked too and wow. Will send pics. SO you want the buttstock, buffer assembly and screw right? Do I have to part with the big spring?

Oscar C.
Texas

replied with email, hopefully these 2 trades go threw and only need one more

1 - 9 of 9 Posts