1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wtt MG-15 German Machine Gun Water-Cooled Parts Kit minus receiver or 1929 hotchkiss parts kit minus receiver for dp28 parts kit or danish madsen lmg parts kit.

wts or wtt
I have up for sale or trade some of jestisms fine suomi's 80% receivers in the reduced id for semi builds. I am looking to trade for a demilled dp28 receiver, ppsh kit, or anything mg related of at least equal value. These sold in the last group buy for 140 so i will let my extras go at group buy price plus s&h. Anyone with anything interesting to trade please let me know as these will only collect dust around my shop. I would trade one for 3 of the german flare pistols that sarco had on sale for i think 120.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also would like to trade cz26 smg kit without mag for ppsh kit. Would like to trade super nice suomi drums for ppsh drums. Would like to trade 2 super nice suomi kits with drums for natron ppsh kit. would like to trade 2yugo m56 kits for natron ppsh kit.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You get that suomi up and running yet? I wish i had some time to fool with some of my gun stuff. I havent even gotten a chance to clean most of it. lol. I just got the new cheaperthan dirt they have excellent m56's for i think around 70. Thats a deal if they dont have dark bores. Mgs and centerfire wanted 100 for the ones they had with good bores.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell it looks like everyone is out of them. The cheapest i see is on gunbroker for 125.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking for fal, rpd, and pkm if anyones has a spare to part with. I have some hakims, vz52 rifle, and some svts that i will get pics of and list on here. Looking for trades only except for the suomi receivers. would considering trading receivers for other receivers for different weapons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts