1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of the type of chest that spare parts for the 1919 and 1917 guns used on tanks and armored cars were kept in Trunk Suitcase Baggage Metal Electronics

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
...? (drooling...)

Selling...? Or just taunting us rabid 1919a4 fans...?...LOL. Makes sense for a metal box inside a metal 'box'. Thank you for posting,as that is the only type-piece I've ever seen. Would go great with my FV432 (Avatar...) or Ferrett.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No not selling just figured there are a lot of guys on here like me who like to see all the different accessories and equipment used with the BMG's. I had an m8 years ago and this type box clamped down to the back of the turret basket. It has a latch on each side to lock it down

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an open space box. I assume you would have spares in the roll and not sure about how a bolt and lock frame would have been protected

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are right Glass I forgot about the canvas covers for the parts. Here is a couple that I have collected. Thr one for a complete top cover was a tough one to find.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Here is my AFV Browning spares box for the Ferret. I have a M13 tool roll and the rest of the parts are in waxed paper until I locate the canvas carriers for the bolt and top cover. There is always something to find isn't there? I still need to stencil the box as per issued.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Here is my AFV Browning spares box for the Ferret. I have a M13 tool roll and the rest of the parts are in waxed paper until I locate the canvas carriers for the bolt and top cover. There is always something to find isn't there? I still need to stencil the box as per issued.
CaptMax

That won't stay that way long if you're on a back country road in Mombasa trying to find Roland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts