1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just gets better every day , I heard this a week ago but with the SCOTUS ruling it was hard to follow,the guy who posted it said he heard it on Fox Radio but he couldnt find a link anywhere.
Sense then it has been added to , the story is long and i will try to post it in a new post ,on this Thread.
When i heard about it ,it was a bill ,now it will be law if Bush doesn't Veto it. Another back door stab in our backs .You people about to retire are going to love this. Like i said ,all you ever hear out of Congress is two words TAX and BAN.
Nancy Pelosi Announced that a pet piece of legislation of hers is close to being passed in both houses ,in that they now have the votes.
It states that any SS ,401k ,IRAs ,or trust and inheritance funds will be subject to Taxation in accordance with IRS guidelines as Income!!! You Heard it Right . And it had to be trimmed in order to get the votes.TAX and BAN.
The reason is ? it is to be set up in a separate account to be used in the Medical cost ,the Patriotiseing, Housing ,Education ,and entitlement support of an estimated 30 Million illegal aliens now living in this country.
Along with the 10 Million estimated to come here later ,didnt we defeate this a year ago ? They just do not care what we want . I wish i was making that up ,they break there promise to us again.
They pay more attention to people who were not even born here than the ones who were and work to pay for all this crap they dream up.
We don't have the Money for this ,HELLO .
It gets better .

Also a new law they passed,nick named the , Ungrateful American , law states .That if you leave this country and go to another one renouncing your Citizenship you forfeit all your money ,property ,assets ,or a large portion of them . This comes from a report of Americans doing this ,and has seen a sharp increase since the election primary's.
The destination of choice is Iceland ,and they are congregating in small Mountain towns. The Heritage Foundation said it was for reasons ranging from over Taxed ,to impending Gun Bans. Iceland never had any Gun Laws ,when people thought they did they were just not asking the right question . If you ask if you can own guns they say no .if you ask if you can go through any process to own guns they say yes. It is a one time criminal check through Interpol , and a simple fee for each gun of $10.00 and ser# is not asked for.
Our Government asked Iceland to stop this migration ,they said NO.
All they did is what we should do , is you now have to show proof that you will be a contribution to the economy there ,and not a burden.
So Congress passed this law. Funny how they open the door on people who will mostly ride welfare ,and close the door on Citizens who are sick of the BS. Americans who are trying to leave said.
We are not unpatriotic ,but this isn't the America we grew up in any more, and they do not listen to us . We are afraid and we want to leave before something bad happens. We were just barely getting by after the taxes you pay on everything you touch or do . Everyday its some new report about how they were trying to take one of our rights, or how they are going to raise even more Taxes. Then its like they care more for people from Mexico than they do us.
I am going to go try and down load that story ,you will not find it in the news ,i had to find it on a page at News Max.

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found this link ,it is law now and News max explains the reasons.
http://www.mainstreet.com/theres-law-takes-away-money-if-you-leave-us-citizenship

This is going around on the web ,its funny how it keeps popping up ,and people go to look for it and cant find it .
It is because it was attached to the Bill mentioned above .but was sent back to a sub committee to be re worded.

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income
Speaker Palosi when asked about her part in this Bill .

She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income,
in our Country and, at the same
time, limiting the amount the rich can invest.'

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and
minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal
immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of
unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a
long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would
like to have as 'Americans'.'

· Registered
3,402 Posts
Hmm; let Glen Beck get ahold of this, and watch the AARP get out the elderly vote- maybe the Dems and their antichrist won't have quite the cakewalk they are presuming, between the old folks (who might otherwise have voted Dem, until it is THEIR SS checks that are now being redistributed) and us bible-and-gun-clingers. Aside from the illegals, the white-guilters, and the black nationalists, exactly WHO are they expecting to vote FOR the Obamanation? Muslems? Nope; pissed them off last week with the two girls at the rally. Gun owners? Never much chance of that happening. Christians? Nope; insulted them and their bibles already. Jews? Nope; last I heard, he wasn't too well received by them, as they still recall the last time a charismatic facist took power, and his buddy Farrakhan isn't exactly on their chauknah card lists.

So let's see- he's got the welfare state (who always talk a good game, but historically are too lazy to get out and actually have to go and wait in line to vote on election day, not to mention registering ahead of time), he's got the illegals (who shouldn't be voting in OUR elections to begin with, but since when has not being legally eligible- or for that matter, even ALIVE- ever stopped a Chicago politician from getting out the vote?) and he's got the black nationalist/seperatists, who are honestly a minority OF a minority group. Lots of enthusiasm, but not so much in the numbers. So what is the swing vote that *might* give him the big win? Playing off the resentment of GW Bush (who, despite how the press seems to portray him, is NOT running for re-election) AND playing off the whole race card/"progress"/white-guilt appeal to the mindless liberal sheeple who are either too apathetic, too brainwashed, or just flat out too stupid to see past the image of the "PC black man that tells them just what they want him to say to them" and to see that THEY are going to be awfully hungery and cold when their new "glorious leader" announces that it is time for justice, and paying their fair share, and so what was theirs, is now his to give to someone else, and if their kids have to starve in the process, well then they should "ask not what their country can do for them, but what they can sacrifice to their new masters".

But he may- MAY- find that his Fellow Travellers in Congress might just crap in his cornflakes before the big dance in November by going after too much of the pie too soon for his agenda. Or perhaps, like so many rising stars in Hollyweird, he has fallen into the trap of actually believing in his own PR BS, and thinks that no matter what he does and to whom, that none of it will ever stick so long as he does the dog-and-pony show that the people want to see. Of course, the press makes ITS living (especially in the entertainment industry) by first building up these celebrities, and then by turning on them and tearing them down. The unwashed masses just LOVE a good dirty train wreck, after all, and ya gotta keep'em tuned in long enough to sell more soap. So its quite possible that this month's golden boy may well become November's whipping boy, if it serves their needs. After all, just IMAGINE what the ratings will soar to, as the sheeple tune in to watch all the riots and the cities burning!!! ;)

So all may not be lost quite yet, although these are sadly interesting times we are living in, indeed.

· Registered
2,142 Posts
Speaker Palosi when asked about her part in this Bill:
"We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income,
in our Country and, at the same time, limiting the amount the rich can invest."

Pure Communism. Who voted for this *****? :eek:

· Registered
3,402 Posts

Pure Communism. Who voted for this *****? :eek:
Umm, a bunch of Communists? :p (grins, ducks and runs)

· Registered
1,018 Posts
Maybe she should set an example and equalize her income with that of the average poor person she wants the rest of us to become. And... she could stop investing her wealth in campaigns to get elected.

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Pelosi story and quote was showing up in a lot of places ,and Forums.
People would want a link to it and couldn't find one.
Snopes said it was false ,But if they knew about it, then that told me it is a big story going around ,or there was something more to it.
Then a Rep .Representative talking about the Bill with the tax on the people leaving the US ,said that entire Bill was full of crazy tack ons by the Dems.
Most of the Rep . told them in no way am i going to have anything to do with this. He didn't refer to her quote ,but he did say that the bill had provisions to tax some retirement accounts that had to be removed .
Once again the DNC and the Media ,had to cover up some stupid crap one of their guys said .

· Registered
2,142 Posts
Reguarding my previous statement,

I publically appogize for using the "B" word.
I am sorry to any, and to all female dogs.

· LEGENDARY BULLY!
3,829 Posts
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

- Claire Wolfe, 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

· Registered
480 Posts
Wouldn't an off shore account or swiss bank account avoid the rediculous charges. btw renouncing your citizenship is stupid, if you don't agree with the government just leave, maybe it will get better and you can come back later, of course you could become an illegal alien by the same token and take advantage of the situation, but who'd do that?

I suspect that if/when this country is put into debt that there will be few people willing to help others in a crisis, either sick and tired of being taxed or just plain don't give a RA.

A buddy (TJ) and I talked about a few things last weekend with where the country is headed and who(how many people) are going to stand up to such tyranny there are fewer than you may think, our War Vets are dieing off and there just arent enough of the soldiers today in the Mid east to take a stand against the tyrants, too many soccer mommies
and feel
gooders and
"Save the Earth" people to deal with, in my book those people should be quarantined and sterilized, make them zombies and make a real movie out of it. (i know i have a sick mind)

TJ says that during the civil war there was only 17% of the citizens who volunteered to fight, the rest sat and waited to see the outcome. If this is remotely accurate you can expect 5% to give a damn and 95% of the occupying parties to say "well I guess I have to do what they tell me"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.