1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no receiver parts.

$500 including shipping to the lower 48. i have not unwrapped it out taken it out of the box. so pictures would be difficult. it is the 90%+ kits that falfreak has been selling here for the past year or two.

first i'll take it gets it to build up to a sweet sweet semi gun

rory

·
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carreramk, you could start by spelling my name correctly... then realize that this post is 11 years old

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Then again, I have a couple similar M53 parts kits that have not been unwrapped if anyone is interested. Apex had kits minus barrels for $699.00 a while back, so a barrel would easily make them worth well over a grand. I'll sell them for a grand, and cover shipping. Any takers? MSG

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Theirs a good chance...I do have an M53 kit here that I have no idea where it came from.

Reactions: Rory

·
Registered
166 Posts
you have receiver pcs gunner? i have a kit with a 80% philly ord steel receiver but mainly that is used for a dummy gun. so i have been looking for another kit that has og cut pcs for a reweld postie job.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Nope , has no receiver pcs...Just the shroud section cut about an inch behind the rear sight...the booster threads are cut to but I have the repair piece for that....Was thinking about selling it piece by piece so I could keep some of the parts for a parts roll for my working 53

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
you have receiver pcs gunner? i have a kit with a 80% philly ord steel receiver but mainly that is used for a dummy gun. so i have been looking for another kit that has og cut pcs for a reweld postie job.
I think mine have the front and rear pieces of the Receiver/Frame/Housing minus about 3" of the feedway. I have one repair section for that - but I'd have to find it.

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
11 year old post but it looks like it is bringing new members to the board Rori, Lori Cory where's Tori?

Reactions: GBYENKO and Rory

·
Registered
196 Posts
@toolmanm203, can you price match Rory kit he's selling from 11 years ago? That beautiful one you showed me last weekend that was painful ride back home😞 no more projects I tell myself..............

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
M53 kits, no rear, no barrel, right on GB starting at $699. Barrel prices are down from $400 to $300. What’s the big deal?

Now if anyone has complete wartime receivers or kits they want to unload, let me know. I’m particularly looking for 1942 dated kits.

·
Registered
196 Posts
M53 kits, no rear, no barrel, right on GB starting at $699. Barrel prices are down from $400 to $300. What’s the big deal?

Now if anyone has complete wartime receivers or kits they want to unload, let me know. I’m particularly looking for 1942 dated kits.

Just poking at the old bear.... You know that fly that buzzing around you keep swiping away ( That's Me) besides I'm sticking to 30 an 50's BMG.... Hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts