1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that wants to sell his ZB37 matching barrel , finned shroud, & 2 recoil springs in a metal box for $800. Should I wait for a lower priced one to hit the market place or take the one offered at $800?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
last year was the last live original ZB37 barrel I saw up for sale and it was $550 ... so for a live barrel, shroud, springs and box $800 would be fair.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Sold mine two years ago (or maybe it was three) at the Creek show for $600.
I think it is a fair price. I'm glad I don't need one!!! :eek:
I wouldn't mind finding one of those boxes if anyone has one for sale, I think Sarco sold them awhile back and I missed out. :(
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Some of these sets have demil'ed barrels in the shrouds. People have pulled the good barrels and substituted barrels with three transverse holes, breech, mid and muzzle.
Have the owner verify that the barrel itself is good.

Bob Naess

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the insight. Yes the barrel is live & no "extra" holes in it. With funds a bit tight its hard to justify $800 on a barrel that I don't have a working gun for. :(

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I have a ZB37 complete kit with virgin barrel. Looking to sell it.
Entertaining offers.
If you want offers place a add on GunBroker, if you want to sell you can start a add here you must list a price.
If you want to find out what it is worth you can start a post asking that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sold mine two years ago (or maybe it was three) at the Creek show for $600.
I think it is a fair price. I'm glad I don't need one!!! :eek:
I wouldn't mind finding one of those boxes if anyone has one for sale, I think Sarco sold them awhile back and I missed out. :(
CaptMax
I have a couple of those boxes. They aren’t the prettiest of condition but they are nice to have.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
PM sent ri2005
CaptMax

1 - 11 of 11 Posts