1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife says too many toys - clean em out. I have two ZB37 kits with tripods for sale. $850 each gun with tripod. Email for pictures. Buyer pays shipping. Will not sell to any place restricted. Great deal if you're looking.

·
Registered
259 Posts
My big tripod was missing a couple of parts. Would it be possible to get some measurements,and pics of the rear mount that the gun attaches to, and the traverse stops? The kit I have looks like it was never used when they cut it. Too bad they have to cut such nice historic examples. All I can say is ,it is better to be cut than melted down.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I will do that Panaceabeachbum. BTW you missed one p in strippertipper. That is my Gunbroker handle. The only tips I gave stripers was the one on my fishing pole. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
You got it. I got tired of waiting the first time and got rid of my kit. I have a few more since. I got 2 types of tripods. One appears to be aa and one is really small. Both are different from the one i sent to panaceabeachbum. How many types did they make? Where can we buy one overseas from?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts