1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a ZB37 Parts Kit with mount that I purchased from Interordnance in 2004. It is one of one of the complete kits that included a tripod that they sold about 2 years ago. All parts that I could see were matched to the gun. It has been torch cut per BATF rules. The kit and tripod are in great shape. I can not and will not ship to any states that do not allow machine gun parts shipped to your state.

I am asking $1200 plus shipping. Shipping via UPS Ground was about $45 in 2004. You will pay the actual shipping charges plus insurance if you would like it. I can send total prior to payment. Not interested in trades at this time.

I hope that you can view pictures at the link below. I have never tried it before and I hope it works:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105377837

First, I'll take it gets it.

I accept Money orders, cashier's checks and Paypal under the email of [email protected]. You can check my feed back under Coyotebeach on Ebay if you would like.

Take care,

Brian

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dr. Smeller,

Thank you for your kind words. I saw one sell here on the forums a month or so ago for about $1000 plus shipping.

Comments on that one was that the seller probably left money on the table. I priced mine at $1200 plus shipping, but perhaps I am out of line or maybe there was a single buyer out there that purchased the last kit.

These kits are really cool and I almost hate to sell it.

Take care,

Brian

·
Registered
158 Posts
I bought that last kit and I am very happy with it. It is Awsome!!!:D
Someone needs to buy this thing fast!!!!!! I am suprised it has lasted this long! I bet if you listed it on weaponner.net it would be gone pretty fast.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for all of the support this evening, gentlemen.

It appears that someone finally stumbled across my ad.

Kit and mount are sold pending receipt of funds. A certain young man in Texas will be smiling soon as the new owner of a nice parts kit.

Thanks to the 1919A4 forum and to all the kind folks that frequent here.

Brian

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,209 Posts
Brian! I not only missed your ad here, I had not seen you on the new board at all! We are going to get together... one of these days! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I sold the last kit. Midnx glad your happy! Boxing and dragging 107lbs. to UPS was a chore. The funds from that ,along with other sales, have turned into another Class III purchase. I also listed it on Sturm and had several "I'll take it's" without even asking for pictures. The semi is at ATF right now. They have asked for a few more parts to be sent (only the receiver was sent) before giving it their blessing. Hopefully there will be an approved semi design "soon". I think I had over 500 posts on the "old board" so for now another "rookie" signing off.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rollin, Hope all is well! We definitely need to go shooting soon. I also may need your expertise in parkerizing soon. Take care, Brian

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,209 Posts
Hey, Brian, I am getting LOTS of experience parkerizing these days! Let me know when you need to do some. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts