1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys since no one else has posted this it's time to start loading up all those rusty 22's :bigun2: we keep in the closet for the zombie apocalypse. Just remember to mount your GoPro to your weapon so we have first hand confirmation that it was indeed a zombie that you took out. Also don't forget that if you are bitten in the process you can spread the virus when you turn!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fsu-student-suspected-high-flakka-191505055.html

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
WTF :eek: I have not heard of that drug so I can't comment but that is a bit more than disturbing. Is this a legit story?

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Alpha-PVP, (Gravel, $5 Insanity) chemically similar to other synthetic cathinone drugs called "bath salts," takes the form of a white or pink, foul-smelling crystal, can be eaten, snorted, injected, or vaped in an e-cigarette or similar device. Vaping, sends the drug quickly into the bloodstream, making it easy to overdose, can cause "excited delirium," involving hyperstimulation, paranoia, and hallucinations, can lead to violent aggression and self-injury, has been linked to deaths by suicide and heart attack, can also dangerously raise body temperature, and lead to kidney damage or failure. Thought to have left the drug scene years ago due to it's commonly known side effects.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Hmmm.....and I just watched the TV show "ZOO" last night, with all the animals running ramp-id trying to kill humans.........

Now let's see - what night is The Living dead on.......:)

Crazy stuff -

·
Registered
761 Posts
How come this crap always happens in Florida? Couple years back there were a couple incidents similar to it.

Remember the guy caught on a security camera eating his bum buddy? That was one of the craziest, I'm sure this would rank right up there if someone recorded it.

People will do/try almost any drug to get a new high. I guess turning yourself into a zombie is a new kinda high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts